\\OPEN JOB POSTING//
We are currently seeking a talented individual for the position of Salon Assistant to our Dream Team.
This charming individual will set the stage for an inviting and pampering salon experience for clients. The ideal addition to our team is customer- service driven, a team player, goal- oriented and a quick learner.
We offer a professional, positive and nurturing environment where learning and creativity never end, teamwork is paramount, and education is ongoing.
- complete intensive cleansing, conditioning, and detangling services on clients
- perform rapid and thorough blow drying
- meet/ exceed retail sales goals
- maintain scheduling and appointment confirmations for all stylists
- effectively and professionally communicate via email and phone with current and potential clients
- style finishing (removal of rods, clips, etc.)
- educating clients on product usage and retail
- consistent salon upkeep (inventory, sweeping, laundry, light cleaning, etc.) during the workday
- run errands, if needed
- perform various other tasks as needed for the business
- be professional and have a positive personality
- be customer service focused
- possess sales/ retail experience
- have *open* availability Tuesdays- Saturdays
- possess excellent written communication skills
- be extremely reliable and timely
- possess an extremely strong work ethic
- knowledgeable about social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- be extremely knowledgeable about, and/ or have a passion for natural hair
- exercise good grooming and have an image in alignment with that of the business (wearing your hair natural)
- be able to adhere to a professional, stylish all black dress code
- be dedicated to providing the best possible service to our guests
- be able to work full time (35- 40 HOURS PER WEEK as set by management)
- have a strong sense of “team” and be company/ brand driven
- have reliable transportation with valid driver's license
Interested in this position? Please send an email expressing your interest, along with a resume, and short bio to email@example.com, or click here.
• Compensation: Hourly and based on experience
• Schedule: Tuesdays- Saturdays (open availability required)
• This position is FULL- TIME